Why choose Kingfisher Systems
- WBJ Selects Kingfisher
- Strategic Services
- Need professional IT Secu…
- Project Management Profes…
- We Always Give Back
- Be A Part of the Kingfish…
WBJ Selects Kingfisher
The Washington Business Journal Selected Kingfisher Systems, Inc. as # 11 on their Top 50 List of the Fastest Growing Companies of 2012.Find more
Professional focus on Program Management, Strategic Planning, Performance Management, Decision Support, Facilitation, and Change Management.Find more
Need professional IT Security advice?
Kingfisher Systems provides comprehensive security awareness and training on all aspects of information security and cyber programs.Find more
Project Management Professionals
Our team of professionals provide solutions for program development and complex business issues, and partner with you to help you overcome the biggest challenges.Find more
We Always Give Back
At Kingfisher Systems, we always strive to perform. Be our best, act our best and find ourselves blessed in many many ways. We encourages every employee to take part in their communityFind more
Be A Part of the Kingfisher Family
Kingfisher Systems is always looking for motivated, talented individuals to join our team. Take a look at our comprehensive benefits package and check out our current opportunities.Find more
Welcome to Kingfisher Systems, Inc.
Kingfisher is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB). Established in April 2005, Kingfisher specializes in providing National Security support to the U.S. government. Kingfisher's core competency is in technology-enabled services, with a specific focus on the Intelligence (Counterintelligence and Foreign Intelligence), Security, Irregular Warfare (including Cyber, Counterterrorism, and Antiterrorism), Homeland Security, and Law Enforcement Communities. Kingfisher’s services include the following lines of business:
- Strategic Services, including strategic planning, performance management, decision support, facilitation, and program management.
- Operational Services, including analysis, training, and operations support.
- Technology Services, including program management, life cycle planning, enterprise architecture, information assurance, and concept development.
- Support Services, including policy analysis, business process improvement, financial management, acquisition planning, administrative services, and contingency planning and support.
Kingfisher Systems Leadership
Board of Advisors
Vice Admiral Nancy E. Brown
Mr. Joe Galloway
Rear Admiral Thomas F. Marfiak (Retired)
Mr. Thomas E. Mitchell
Lt. GeneralSamuel V. Wilson (Retired)
Rear Admiral Norman T. Saunders (Retired)