Established in April 2005, Kingfisher Systems, Inc. specializes in providing a full range of Information Technology, Intelligence, Security, and other support services to the U.S. Government and Commercial Customers. Kingfisher Systems, Inc.’s core competency consists of technology-enabled services, with a specific focus on Foreign Intelligence; Counterintelligence; Security; Irregular Warfare, including cyber, counter, and antiterrorism; Homeland Security; and Law Enforcement. Kingfisher Systems, Inc.’s services include:
- Cyber Solutions, including cyberspace solutions, computer forensics, hardware, and software assurance, penetration, and security operations centers.
- Information Technology and Innovation Solutions, including Information Technology Service Management (ITSM), network engineering, network administration, cloud computing, and enterprise service desk support.
- Global Intelligence and Security, including counterintelligence, homeland security, critical infrastructure protection, intelligence fusion center support, and intelligence analysis.
Over the last decade, Kingfisher Systems, Inc. has continually delivered high-quality innovation, commitment to Customer, and Customer-tailored service and support. Our top priority is to serve our Customers and Employees alike with a deep corporate commitment to values, service, and personal attention. Kingfisher Systems, Inc. was founded by dedicated and experienced former and retired Government professionals and military veterans who sought a new innovative way to continue to serve our Nation’s most critical mission—national security; we do so at a higher standard of integrity, commitment, and excellence than is typically found in the Government contracting industry.
Even as we grow, Kingfisher holds true to our founding values:
- Integrity: Truthfulness and honor are measuring sticks for individual and team success.
- Commitment to Customer: All business leads back to the Customer and we will always go the extra mile to meet our Customers’ needs.
- Innovation: Strategic modern advancement is crucial in today’s global economy.
- Excellence: We provides superior service to every customer.
- Passion for Mission: We are devoted to our Nation’s most critical missions.
- Responsiveness: We are proactive rather than reactive: we believe that planning and effective execution are key to success.
Kingfisher focuses on our vision to provide our Customers unequaled technical solutions and unparalleled operational support through the best professional services and capabilities possible. We maintain this view through our chief corporate value of Integrity first, and through commitment to our Customer, focus on excellence, passion for the mission area, responsiveness, and by always remembering that our Employees are our most important asset.
Our corporate officers have experience in both the public and private sectors and are ready to help Employees make the same transition they have made, or to further individuals along a professional journey of growth and advancement at Kingfisher Systems, Inc. Our Employees are our most important advantage and our primary investment. We believe in nurturing that investment with thoughtful and competitive benefits and compensation for the important work our people do and the passion they display for our Customers mission. Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D), Short and Long-Term Disability, Supplemental Life Insurance and AD&D, and Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation, Federal Holidays, Jury Duty, and Military Leave
- 401(k) Retirement Saving Plan with Employer Matching and Profit Sharing Contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Computer Purchase Assistance
- Professional Membership Dues Reimbursement
Kingfisher Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a diverse and equitable work environment. We actively recruit and hire veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and minorities.